The VYRL Series is a result of 1000’s of hours of research and testing and a breakout in materials and wetsuit design. Featuring a new strain of Quantum Foam neoprene which is ultra light weight, and feverishly warm. Minimal seam design combined with insanely stretchy rubber create a performance suit that can’t be touched. All VYRL suits have a quick-drying micro-fleece lining, providing a soft comfortable fit that conforms to your body.
Model No. XV844MF
Hooded. Front chest zip opening.
- G.B.S. Sealed Seams: All critical external seams are glued and blind-stitched
- Duratex Kneepads: A highly abrasion-resistant textile outer surface which does not inhibit movement and adds additional protection and comfort to the knee.
- Unmatched Price Point: Your wallet will thank you and you will be warm, comfortable and happy. A superior value among all other options.
- Cocoon™ Entry Point & Closure System: designed with a singular wide-hatch opening which allows you to slide in and out of your suit with ease while sealing water out with an anti-flush head gusset panel.
- Quantum Foam Neoprene: Infused larger air cell pockets into the foam strata achieving a lighter weight, high-performance stretch rubber that feels like it was sprayed onto your body