Sundown Ski & Patio
ATOMIC MAVERICK 88TI 22
Couldn't load pickup availability
- All Mountain Rocker 15/75/10 - Ski profile for on or off piste. Early rise in the tip, or in tip and tail for total versatility.
- OMatic Core - Versatile all-mountain core construction that balances stiffness and flex through the entire ski.
- Flow Profile - Rocker, camber, and HRZN Tech for ideal edge contact during the turn, and great float off piste.
- TI Powered - A Titanal layer for shock absorption, high stability and torsional flex.
- Light Woodcore - Poplar wood core optimizing the ski’s weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Diretional Shape - Minimal tail rocker for more edge contact creating better grip and stability.
- Side Edge Angle: 87° - A side edge angle of 87° for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
- Base Edge Angle: 1.0° - A 1.0° base edge angle for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.
- Dura Cap Sidewall - Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
- Ability Level - Advanced/Expert
- Weight - 1,800g per ski (size 184)
- All Mountain Rocker 15/75/10 - Ski profile for on or off piste. Early rise in the tip, or in tip and tail for total versatility. Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Terrain - All-Mountain
- Turning Radius - Short
- Core - Wood, Carbon
- Tail Type - Flat