ARMADA ELDOLLO 23
- Poplar Ash Core: Lightweight Poplar is combined with higher density full-length Ash stringers to create an incredibly lively ski with all the power needed for boosting to new heights.
- 2.5 Impact Edge: Oversized and specially heat treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- Comp Series Base: Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates Armada's fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- Laminate Matrix: A directional layering of fiberglass that dictates the flex pattern and torsional rigidity of the ski, creating a lively and forgiving feel with quick response.
- AR75 Sidewall: Sidewall on 75% of the ski to allow for weight savings on tip and tail while maintaining ridgitiy and drive in the prime zone.